Season 6, Episode 14 Will the Real Fred Rovick Please Stand Up?
First Aired: February 5, 2010
Allison keeps seeing the face of the same man in every person she encounters, including her husband. Meanwhile, Ariel babysits a challenging boy and makes an interesting acquaintance while doing so.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 3, 2005
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A crime-solving wife and mother of three has visions and sees dead people. Inspired by real-life medium Allison DuBois. Canceled by NBC after a five-season run on the network, the supernatural drama rematerialized on CBS in fall 2009. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One