Season 1, Episode 6 R.I.P.
First Aired: October 30, 2002
The anniversary of a Halloween killing spree at the Mish has Maggie seeing dead people and Frank (Robert Joy) seeing Shelly in a new light after she comes to his costumed aid in the ER. Meanwhile, a pregnant woman's misdiagnosis leads to a battle between Quinn and the chief of obstetrics over Kellerman's quick---and correct---decision to operate; and Dalgety gets in over his head helping a junkie bid make peace with her late love. Thor: Wade Williams. Calamari: Christine Tucci.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 1, 2002
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Two maverick doctors in a Bay Area hospital bend (or break) the rules for the good of their patients, while HMO honchos try to keep costs down and the damage minimal. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic