Season 7, Episode 16 How Do You Know What Hurts Me?
First Aired: January 13, 1976
A Las Vegas showgirl (Sheree North) suffers from an infection that seems to have no cause or cure. Welby: Robert Young. Kiley: James Brolin. Harry Burke: Simon Oakland. Surgeon: Harold Bostwick.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Popular Emmy-winning drama about a sage general practitioner and his headstrong younger partner. In the 1970-71 season, this became the first ABC show to finish first in the Nielsen ratings. Welby was a compassionate traditionalist, and his colleague, Stev… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly