Georges Simenon's wily, pipe-puffing Paris policeman investigates murders in this British whodunit originally featured on PBS's `Mystery!'
Premiered: February 19, 1992
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In the village of Jeanneville, an elderly man is shot and killed with no clear motive. Maigret's only potential witness is a recalcitrant 24-year-old woman who lived with the man but denies being his mistress or maid.
A sanatorium collapses, killing 62 children and inciting public outrate. Later, a government minister asks Maigret to look into the disappearance of an incendiary report that implicated government members in the tragedy.
A childhood friend approaches Maigret asking him to investigate the death of his lover, Josee. The only catch? He was one of many men in Josee's life--and he was hiding in her wardrobe at the time of her death.
Maigret rushes to help a young woman who calls him in the middle of the night, claiming to have been raped. He suspects foul play the next morning when the woman, the niece of a prominent politician, levels accusations of inappropriate conduct against him.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 19, 1992
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Georges Simenon's wily, pipe-puffing Paris policeman investigates murders in this British whodunit originally featured on PBS's `Mystery!' (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York