Season 4, Episode 14 I Can Sign!; The Sign for 'Friend'
First Aired: September 26, 2003
Little Bill learns sign language to better communicate with a deaf supermarket worker. His newfound knowledge also comes in handy when he and Andrew try to make friends with a hearing-impaired girl at the park.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 28, 1999
- Rating: TV-Y
- User Rating:
- Premise: Based on books by Bill Cosby, this endearing series follows an imaginative 5-year-old boy dealing with some day-to-day obstacles common to kids his age. It has colorful paper cut-out animation backed by a lively jazz soundtrack featuring saxophonist Don Br… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life