Season 1, Episode 11 What If?
First Aired: November 26, 2002
On her wedding anniversary, Bonnie dreams she's married to Tom Hanks after she names him as her ideal fantasy. In the dream, Tom tells Bonnie they'll be spending the winter in Mailbu, shooting a movie together with an actor whom Holly picked as her fantasy man. And then he asks if she's ready to leave for dinner with the Spielbergs and Rita Wilson. Mark: Mark Derwin. Holly: Holly Wortell. Tony: Anthony Russell.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 17, 2002
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Bonnie Hunt plays a harried wife and mother who also hosts a morning TV talk show. The sitcom enables Hunt to use her background in improvisational theater as she conducts unscripted interviews with her guests on the show within a show, `Morning Chicago.'… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly