Season 1, Episode 152 Could You Have a Hidden Eating Disorder?
First Aired: May 14, 2013
A look at body-image issues, eating disorders and Americans' relationship with food. Included: an interview with author Mika Brzezinski ("Obsessed: America's Food Addiction—And My Own"); advice on improving eating habits and talking to kids about food and self-esteem; a look at Dove's social-experiment campaign.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 10, 2012
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Katie Couric hosts a weekday talk show that blends entertainment, news and celebrity interviews. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life