Season 1, Episode 152 Could You Have a Hidden Eating Disorder?
First Aired: May 14, 2013
A look at body-image issues, eating disorders and Americans' relationship with food. Included: an interview with author Mika Brzezinski ("Obsessed: America's Food Addiction—And My Own"); advice on improving eating habits and talking to kids about food and self-esteem; a look at Dove's social-experiment campaign.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 10, 2012
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Katie Couric hosts a weekday talk show that blends entertainment, news and celebrity interviews. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York