Season 6, Episode 22 My Name Is Amy Gray...
First Aired: May 3, 2005
In the series finale, Amy reconsiders going to Washington, D.C., to deliver a political speech that would essentially kick off her Senate campaign. Elsewhere, Amy wraps up loose ends in her courtroom, including the matter of a 13-year-old boy who is being held for a violent act he committed while on prescribed medications. And Maxine makes an effort to repair her relationship with Ignacio, but it may be too little, too late. Cheech Marin. Marty: Sam Trammell. Rob Holbrook: Jim Parsons.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 19, 1999
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A newly divorced lawyer-turned-judge returns home to live with her opinionated mom in an appealing, at times moving, series that finds her juggling the pressures of a demanding new career and single parenthood. Based on the experiences of star Amy Brennema… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life