Season 2, Episode 3 Is It Me or Have We Just Been Pushed Into a Corner?
First Aired: June 3, 2011
Jamie gets banned from serving food at West Adams Preparatory High School. Heartbroken and defeated, he makes an emotional plea to the kids' parents and gives the students an eye-opening look at what's really in the foods they're eating.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 26, 2010
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: British chef Jamie Oliver tries to transform the eating habits of people in Huntington, W.V., which has been called the unhealthiest city in America, in this six-part reality series. His goal is to help Americans tackle obesity, heart disease and diabetes,… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life