Season 1, Episode 8 Road Trippin'
First Aired: November 19, 2003
After the O'Neils and Liz's dads clash over plans for an engagement party, they drive to Vermont to try to stop Bobby and Liz from eloping. Monty: Howard Hesseman. Mace: Lenny Clarke. Bobby: Reid Scott. Liz: Maggie Lawson.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 1, 2003
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: An engaged couple encounter in-law conflicts because she was raised by two gay dads and he comes from a conservative blue-collar family. Particularly unhappy is the father of the would-be bridegroom, a bigot clearly intended to be a 21st-century version of… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One