Season 5, Episode 3 Who Killed Harry Field?
While investigating the murder of a mediocre artist with a gift for antagonism and a penchant for alcoholic binges, Morse (John Thaw) questions the owner of a mansion near where the artist's body was found, but the owner---a patron of the arts---claims never to have met the victim. Meanwhile, Morse is upset with Lewis, who's pondering a move up in the ranks.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 6, 1987
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: The cases of author Colin Dexter's prickly, eccentric Oxford sleuth, whose passions include ale, crosswords and, of course, a good mystery. Indeed, these first-rate whodunits established `Morse' as PBS's longest running detective series. Sadly, the inspect… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2