Season 13, Episode 27 Strong!
First Aired: July 26, 2012
"Strong!" profiles weightlifter Cheryl Haworth, who made history at the 2000 Olympics when, at age 17, she became the youngest athlete to win a weightlifting medal. She set a Pan American and U.S. record in 2005 by lifting 354 lbs., a feat she accomplished after returning from a ligament injury to her left arm.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 9, 1999
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Independent filmmakers are spotlighted in this anthology, which concentrates on documentaries, but occasionally features artist profiles and offbeat fictional films. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly