Season 10, Episode 8 Wonders Are Many: The Making of "Doctor Atomic"
First Aired: December 16, 2008
The creation of "Doctor Atomic," an opera about physicist and so-called "father of the atomic bomb" J. Robert Oppenheimer in the run-up to the first atomic bomb test in 1945, is interwoven with a history of nuclear weaponry.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 9, 1999
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Independent filmmakers are spotlighted in this anthology, which concentrates on documentaries, but occasionally features artist profiles and offbeat fictional films. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life