Season 3, Episode 5 Who Owns the Past?
First Aired: October 5, 2001
“Who Owns the Past?” concerns the conflict between anthropologists and Native Americans over the discovery of a 9000-year-old skeleton on the banks of the Columbia River near Kennewick, Wash. At issue: the control of human remains found on ancestral Indian lands. Linda Hunt narrates.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 9, 1999
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Independent filmmakers are spotlighted in this anthology, which concentrates on documentaries, but occasionally features artist profiles and offbeat fictional films. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life