Season 3, Episode 5 Who Owns the Past?
First Aired: October 5, 2001
“Who Owns the Past?” concerns the conflict between anthropologists and Native Americans over the discovery of a 9000-year-old skeleton on the banks of the Columbia River near Kennewick, Wash. At issue: the control of human remains found on ancestral Indian lands. Linda Hunt narrates.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 9, 1999
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Independent filmmakers are spotlighted in this anthology, which concentrates on documentaries, but occasionally features artist profiles and offbeat fictional films. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2