How the Earth Works 2013 | TV Show Watchlist
Geological events are studied.
Premiered: October 9, 2013
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Liz and Martin visit Japan, to witness the battle that rages between the people and the land they live on. But how much of a threat do Japan's volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunamis pose?
Geologist, Martin Pepper, and biologist, Liz Bonnin, explore North America to find evidence of the most powerful geological events the Earth has ever seen Ice Ages. Finding out how they have both carved the land and moulded life.
Geologist, Martin Pepper, and biologist, Liz Bonnin, travel to the iconic Rocky Mountains, to reveal the extraordinary link between the Rockies' soaring peaks and the uranium that ended up in Little Boy', the atomic bomb detonated over the Japanese city
Biologist Liz Bonnin and Geologist Martin Pepper investigate the world's most dangerous volcano Mount Vesuvius only to discover that the three million people of Naples live in the shadow of another, much more deadly super volcano, called Campi Flegrei, w
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 9, 2013
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Geological events are studied. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life