Season 1, Episode 1 What Is a Househusband?
First Aired: August 15, 2009
Five L.A. guys keep house for their high-powered mates in a reality series following ex-Dodger Billy Ashley; actor Darryl M. Bell (partner of Tempestt Bledsoe of "Cosby Show" fame); actor-screenwriter Charlie Mattera (who's married to a psychologist); and aspiring actors Danny Barclay (married to a lawyer) and Grant Reynolds, husband of TV personality Jillian Reynolds. In the opener, Grant displays his parenting skills; Billy helps Darryl work out; and Ryan O'Neal visits his pal Charlie.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: August 15, 2009
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Five L.A. guys keep house for their high-powered mates in this reality series. 'We're making our own traditions,' says one. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia