Season 2, Episode 23 Who's Your Daddy?
First Aired: May 17, 2006
A 16-year-old Hurricane Katrina victim goes into cardiac shock after having hallucinations on a plane. At the hospital, her heart's fine but she quickly deteriorates. The case is of personal interest to House because her dad (D.B. Sweeney)---who was only recently told he fathered her---is his former bandmate. House is skeptical about his old friend's paternity. He's also skeptical about Cuddy's decision to have a child by artificial insemination. And his leg hurts more than usual.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 16, 2004
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: He has little patience for patients, but misanthropic Gregory House is a brilliant diagnostician who probes life-and-death medical mysteries while 'CSI'-style graphics follow each disease's progression. 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer is one of the executive… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly