Season 4, Episode 8 Midway to What?
First Aired: December 1, 1983
Suspecting that cops are on the take, Furillo orders a raid on a bookie joint; Belker (Bruce Weitz) befriends a bitter man (Gary Frank) in a wheelchair; Hill is unsure about representing the precinct in a boxing match. Shields: Guy Boyd. Lubov: Michael Durrell. Furillo: Daniel J. Travanti.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 15, 1981
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Steven Bochco's landmark ensemble crime drama was an often electrifying mix of realism and humor within continuing storylines (in an unnamed big city), paving the way for gritty successors like `NYPD Blue' and `Homicide: Life on the Street.' `Hill Street B… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One