Season 1, Episode 4 Can World War III Be an Attitude?
First Aired: January 24, 1981
The President cancels his tour of the Hill and the gangs break their truce; a rapist claims his 12th victim and continues to elude the police; LaRue (Kiel Martin), charged with accepting a bribe, faces an Internal Affairs hearing. Macafee: Dan Hedaya. Hill: Michael Warren. Grace: Barbara Babcock.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 15, 1981
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Steven Bochco's landmark ensemble crime drama was an often electrifying mix of realism and humor within continuing storylines (in an unnamed big city), paving the way for gritty successors like `NYPD Blue' and `Homicide: Life on the Street.' `Hill Street B… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2