Hey Arnold! 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
An animated look at city life through the eyes of 9-year-old Arnold, who has a football-shaped head and lives in a racially diverse neighborhood in a boardinghouse with his grandparents.
Premiered: October 7, 1996
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
On the anniversary of his parent's disappearance, Arnold decides to give up hoping that they will ever return home. But while packing away their keepsakes in the attic, Arnold finds his father's old journal.
It's April Fools and Helga has targeted Arnold as her practical joke victim for the day. When Helga goes one prank too far, Arnold stages a retaliation and brings in Grandpa's prized practical joke.
When Gerald tries to get rid of his little sister Timberly, Arnold sticks up for her by persuading Gerald to let her hang out with them. /Mr. Leichliter, the theater critic, posts auditions for his rendition of the classic play, "Eugene, Eugene".
Mr. Simmons wins The Teacher of the Year award and The Knowledge Channel wants to do a documentary capturing the spontaneous moments in his class./Big Bob has a change of heart when he has what appears to be a heart attack.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 7, 1996
- Rating: TV-Y7
- User Rating:
- Premise: An animated look at city life through the eyes of 9-year-old Arnold, who has a football-shaped head and lives in a racially diverse neighborhood in a boardinghouse with his grandparents. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly