Season 2, Episode 4 Tattoos for Kids, Really?
First Aired: June 15, 2009
The six remaining couples test their teamwork skills by competing to design the most popular carnival game with neighborhood kids. In another challenge, the husbands try to guess what their wives think are their shortcomings when it comes to intimacy.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 2, 2008
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Seven couples compete in challenges that test their teamwork and intimate knowledge of one another. One couple is eliminated each episode, and the winners receive a cash prize. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic