Season 2, Episode 3 What's in a Name?
First Aired: September 18, 1995
A not-so-heroic Hercules impostor, Herc's half-brother Iphicles, is about to wed the stepdaughter of an evil warlord (Kenneth McGregor). Pallaeus: Ross Duncan. Josephus: Paul Glover. Iolaus: Michael Hurst. Alcmene: Liddy Holloway.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 29, 1995
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Tongue-in-cheek derring-do about the mythical strongman and his quest to battle evil while avenging the death of his wife and children. Filmed in New Zealand, the hit syndicated series was introduced in 1994 with five two-hour TV movies and inspired the wi… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life