Uninspired adaptation of the Johanna Spyri kid-lit classic about a sunny Swiss orphan (Emma Bolger) sent to live with her grouchy grandfather (Max Von Sydow) in the Alps. Diana Rigg, Geraldine Chaplin. Directed by Paul Marcus.
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
In Part Two, Heidi is taken from her grandfather and placed with a wealthy family. She is here as a companion for Clara, a wheelchair bound girl. Heidi spreads her joy to Clara. But Heidi becomes homesick and convinces Clara to take a trip to visit her grandfather. While in the Alps, Heidi convinces Clara to get stronger. Clara takes Heidi's words to heart, and finds the strength to walk again.
In Part One, Heidi is taken to live in the Alps with her grandfather. Her grandfather is still distraught over the death of his son, which leads him to resent Heidi's presence. But Heidi's innocence and charm break through her grandfather's tough exterior.
Heidi’s aunt has been hired by a wealthy family and decides to leave Heidi with a grandfather she has never met. Soon, Heidi makes friends with her grandfather and their community.
Cast & Details See all »
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Uninspired adaptation of the Johanna Spyri kid-lit classic about a sunny Swiss orphan (Emma Bolger) sent to live with her grouchy grandfather (Max Von Sydow) in the Alps. Diana Rigg, Geraldine Chaplin. Directed by Paul Marcus. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By L.A. Theatre WorksBuy New: $25.63
By Uproar EntertainmentBuy New: $9.95
By Uproar EntertainmentBuy New: $17.35
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot