Season 1, Episode 10 O Say, Can You Remember the Words?
First Aired: June 30, 2006
Oliver's feelings get hurt when he discovers what Miley thinks of his acting ability (or lack thereof) as they prepare to perform a scene from “Romeo and Juliet” for school. At the same time, Hannah Montana faces an embarrassing situation while singing the national anthem in public. Also, Jackson has mixed success when he tries to cure Rico of his candy habit.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: March 24, 2006
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: On moving to Malibu, California, a pop singer hides her celebrity status to enjoy a "normal" life and fit in with her new schoolmates. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life