Gulliver's Travels 1996 | TV Show Watchlist
The adventures of a shipwrecked 18th-century physician among militaristic little people, enlightened giants, a crafty sorcerer and horses that can reason.
Premiered: February 4, 1996
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
The recounting of Gulliver's tales is artfully interwoven with the story of his struggle, upon his return to London, to prove his sanity and rescue his wife and young son from the conniving Dr. Bates, into whose clutches they have fallen during his nine year absence.
The miniseries encompasses all four books of the famous "Travels". It chronicles Gulliver's visit to the tiny, bellicose land of Lilliput, and to its peaceable counterpart, Brobdingnag, land of the giants. It brings to life the less famous stories of the hilarious Laputans, and the terrifying Struldbruggs.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 4, 1996
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: The adventures of a shipwrecked 18th-century physician among militaristic little people, enlightened giants, a crafty sorcerer and horses that can reason. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By Vivendi EntertainmentBuy New: $7.69
By Audible StudiosBuy New: $21.83
Los Viajes De Gulliver/ Gulliver's Travels (Coleccion Juventud / Juvenile Collection) (Spanish Edition)
By JuventudBuy New: $24.95
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York