In this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy, O'Malley returns! OK, it's actually Mrs. O'Malley, but 007's presence is still felt. As Meredith is charged with doing her surgery, Jackson loses his way because of his jealousy of Mark and Lexie, Cristina tries to make her bucket list and the Fab
Five reminisces. Check out this week's top moments:
1. O'Malley's return: George's mother is back at Seattle Grace. After a botched surgery at Seattle Presbyterian, Mrs. O'Malley is checked into the hospital — she kept hearing "Georgie's" voice saying to get a second opinion at Seattle Grace. Aww. Her visit does offer up comedy when she comes face to face with Callie, who introduces Arizona as Dr. Robbins rather than her wife. Awkward! When Callie later admits the truth, it's a tear-worthy moment as she shows her pictures of baby Sophia.
2. The Fab <strike>Five</strike> Three reminisce: "Who's George?" asks April, never having worked with the late George O'Malley. As sad as it is to recall their fallen comrade, Alex can only remember how George made him look inferior. (After all, he did give him syphilis.) Secretly, he's just upset because they're all so different from the old days.
3. Lexie's turned author: To prove she's ready for more difficult surgeries, Lexie must get a patient who's an author to agree to get surgery before she has finished her book. (She's essentially J.K. Rowling trying to finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows before getting her head sliced open.) Lexie gets wrapped up in typing the book for her, so when the ending doesn't come out the way she wants, Lexie essentially causes her to seize. The patient comes out OK, but Lexie doesn't ...
4. Cristina's a kid in a candy store: After Teddy rewarded her with creating a bucket list of surgeries she wants to perform, Cristina is now overwhelmed and can't choose which procedures she really wants. Stuck on babysitting duty for a "heart in a box" that found no home after a transplant, Cristina is able to dwindle down her list with the realization that most of her surgeries aren't half as cool as "heart in a box."
5. Jackson's distance: Suspicious of Lexie still having feelings for Mark, Jackson decides to avoid the pair of them by getting Alex to cover his surgeries. He even hangs out in the gallery instead of joining in on a grafting surgery, making Mark feel like a jilted girlfriend. After finding out the secret of the "heart in a box," Jackson decides to break up with Lexie.
What did you think of this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy? What were your top moments? Hit the comments.
In this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy, O'Malley returns! OK, it's actually Mrs. O'Malley, but 007's presence is still felt. As Meredith is charged with doing her surgery, Jackson loses his way because of his jealousy of Mark and Lexie, Cristina tries to make her bucket list and the Fab <strike>Five</strike> reminisces. Check out this week's top moments: