Season 3, Episode 15 Happy Valentine's Day...Baby?
First Aired: February 10, 2003
Toni is irked by the racially-themed Valentine's Day card given to her by Todd (Jason Pace); Joan suspects Ellis is cheating; Lynn is frustrated by her boyfriend's celibacy; William can't admit to Monica (Keesha Sharp) he quit the law firm. Kevin Eubanks (“The Tonight Show”) has a cameo. Sivad: Saul Williams. Ellis: Adrian Lester.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 1, 2006
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: The boisterous friendships among four disparate black women living in Los Angeles and their relationships provide the humor for this sex-drenched sitcom. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly