Season 4, Episode 18 Tick, Tick, Tick, Boom!
First Aired: April 20, 2004
Richard hopes to reconcile with his estranged ex-business partner---and Jason's distant father---but the man has ulterior motives for accepting the Gilmores' dinner invitation. Elsewhere, Rory and Dean argue about his plans for the future; and Jason scrambles to get back in Richard's good graces after his relationship with Lorelai is revealed. Floyd: Lawrence Pressman. Dean: Jared Padalecki. Lindsay: Arielle Kebbel.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 19, 2006
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Family matters take center stage in this charming drama about a single mother raising her teenage daughter in a Connecticut town. The pair, only 16 years apart in age, act more like friends than mother and daughter and even share the same taste in music. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before