Season 1, Episode 9 Is There a Wise Man in the House?
First Aired: December 20, 2000
The holidays are approaching, but Ben has other things on his mind---chiefly diagnosis, prognosis and treatment for a severely anemic 35-year-old astronomer (Robert Joy). He doesn't know what's killing the man, but he does know that he disagrees with the hematology chief (Graham Beckel). Meanwhile, Stiles is having mixed success in her talent search for the hospital's “holiday extravaganza.” One volunteer: Cabranes. “I sing,” he tells Stiles. She doesn't believe him. Joanne Cooper: Rachel Wilson. Reverend Chuck: Timothy Bottoms.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 10, 2000
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A failed but provocative medical drama about a fiercely principled chief of experimental medicine at Boston's Metropolitan General, a prestigious teaching hospital. Intelligently written and with a superb lead performance by Andre Braugher (sandwiched betw… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic