The fourth TV Spot for Ghost Town entitled 'Something Strange'.
The third TV Spot for Ghost Town entitled 'Piece of Him'.
The second TV Spot for Ghost Town entitled 'Discover'.
Interview with Greg Kinnear on his character Frank Herlihy in Ghost Town.
1. On the story (:42)
2. On his character (:22)
3. On the story part 2 (:30)
4. On Pincus (:10)
5. On David Koepp (18)
6. On Ricky Gervais (:37)
7. On Tea Leoni (:38)
The first TV Spot for Ghost Town entitled 'Crossed Over'.
The International Trailer for Ghost Town starts off exactly the same as the Domestic Trailer, but ends with a few new scenes. The comedy centers on a dentist (Gervais) who has a near-death experience during routine surgery and gains the ability to see dead people who ask him for help in contacting the living.
Interview with T a Leoni on her character Gwen in Ghost Town.
1. On the story (:19)
2. On the enormous dog in the film (:20)
3. On David Koepp (:42)
4. On being in the film with Kinnear but not working with him (:26)
5. On not acknowledging the ghost in the scene (:19)
6. On watching Kinnear and Gervais work together (:28)
7. On Ricky Gervais (:32)
In the romantic comedy Ghost Town, Bertram Pincus (Ricky Gervais), is a man whose people skills leave much to be desired. When Pincus dies unexpectedly, but is miraculously revived after seven minutes, he wakes up to discover that he now has the annoying ability to see ghosts. Even worse, they all want something from him, particularly Frank Herlihy (Greg Kinnear) who pesters him into breaking up the impending marriage of his widow Gwen (T a Leoni). That puts Pincus squarely in the middle of a triangle with spirited result.
Second b-roll of two for Ghost Townl. Clip shows a compilation of behind the scenes footage from the film.
A behind the scenes look at the shooting of Ghost Town which due out fall of this year.
First b-roll of two for Ghost Townl. Clip shows a compilation of behind the scenes footage from the film.
Interview with Ricky Gervais on his character Bertram Pincus in Ghost Town.
1. On his character (:20)
2. On his character part 2 (:27)
3. On the story (:08)
4. On his storyline with Kinnear (:37)
5. On his relationship with Kinnear's character (:15)
6. On the comedic sense of the cast (:23)
7. On how he likes playing a putz because it's funny (:46)
8. On how the real comedy is character's getting it wrong (:14)
9. On the theme (:12)