Season 4, Episode 16 Will There Always Be England?
An economic profile of England, "a country divided between the very rich and the desperate poor." It is also divided by geography: the south remains relatively prosperous, while the north faces a declining economic base. Judy Woodruff is the anchorwoman.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 1, 1983
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: PBS's primary public-affairs documentary series, `Frontline' focuses on one (usually timely) topic each program. Overseen since its inception by executive producer David Fanning, it has been honored regularly over the years, winning 34 DuPont-Columbia awar… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 5. Empire: Pilot
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Wayward Pines: Don't Discuss Your Life Before