From Martha's Home 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Ideas for home decorating are suggested. Also: insights into favorite crafts and various home projects.
Premiered: February 25, 2003
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
For your home repairs and projects: Martha Stewart shares her favorite tool for carpentry repairs. Also, techniques for replacing worn-out screens, and washing windows. Plus, discover soapstone, a versatile surface for your kitchen.
Create a cedar-lined under-bed rolling drawer from an ordinary storage box for a smart space-saving solution. Then, Martha offers advice on antique glass knobs for an easy dresser makeover. Plus, duvet care and mattress-buying tips.
Martha demonstrates how to properly fix a wobbly chair with wood glue and furniture clamps. Then, replace and reglaze a broken window pane in a few basic steps. Plus, how to refurbish a flea-market footstool.
Get your silverware shining brightly with Martha’s cleaning and polishing techniques. Then, get tips for easily removing lipstick stains from napkins, linens, and teacups. Plus, learn how to store fine china safely.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 25, 2003
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Ideas for home decorating are suggested. Also: insights into favorite crafts and various home projects. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life