Season 3, Episode 14 Peter Griffin: Husband, Father...Brother?
First Aired: December 7, 2001
When Chris adopts hip-hop speech, Peter (who can't understand a word he's saying) decides to teach his son about his roots. He makes a startling discovery. Meanwhile, Stewie becomes enchanted with the Buddy Cianci Junior High cheerleaders. Voices include Tara Strong (Cindy), Phil Lamarr (Rapper), Chris Cox (George W. Bush), Kevin Michael Richardson (Professor) and series creator Seth MacFarlane (Peter, Osias, Nate Griffin).
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: May 1, 2005
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Animated antics of the constantly grousing Griffins, a family that put some fun in dysfunctional. While dad Peter is a tad dim and lazy, mom Lois is none of the above. Then there are hapless teens Meg and Chris; sassy baby Stewie, who's wise (and a wise gu… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
By 20th Century FoxBuy New: $34.99
By It BooksBuy New: $15.35
Learn to Draw Family Guy: Feuds, Frolics, and Other Quahog Capers: Featuring the crazy adventures of the Griffin family and their fellow Quahogians...
By Walter Foster PublishingBuy New: $17.96
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life