Season 3, Episode 14 Peter Griffin: Husband, Father...Brother?
First Aired: December 7, 2001
When Chris adopts hip-hop speech, Peter (who can't understand a word he's saying) decides to teach his son about his roots. He makes a startling discovery. Meanwhile, Stewie becomes enchanted with the Buddy Cianci Junior High cheerleaders. Voices include Tara Strong (Cindy), Phil Lamarr (Rapper), Chris Cox (George W. Bush), Kevin Michael Richardson (Professor) and series creator Seth MacFarlane (Peter, Osias, Nate Griffin).
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: May 1, 2005
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Animated antics of the constantly grousing Griffins, a family that put some fun in dysfunctional. While dad Peter is a tad dim and lazy, mom Lois is none of the above. Then there are hapless teens Meg and Chris; sassy baby Stewie, who's wise (and a wise gu… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic