Solved: Extreme Forensics 2008 | TV Show Watchlist
A pair of bizarre forensic cases are investigated in each episode.
Premiered: September 22, 2008
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
A picture-perfect lakeside community in rural Minnesota is suddenly sent reeling when a 19 year-old woman disappears. Detectives turn to a solar physicist using NASA technology to identify a killer with a burning desire.
In the blue-collar Hudson River town Newburgh NY, short order cook Dominick Pendino vanishes right in front of his home. In another story, four teens find a badly beaten body in deep woods outside of Raleigh, NC.
In one of the safest cities in America, Madison Wisconsin, 31 year-old pacemaker salesman Joel Marino is found brutally murdered in an alleyway next to his house. The weapon? A simple paring knife.
Eighty-two year old, Lou Edna Jones, dies in an arson-related fire set to her own home and when authorities start digging, they learn it's the work of a serial arsonist.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 22, 2008
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: A pair of bizarre forensic cases are investigated in each episode. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York