Extreme Engineering 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
Examining construction projects of a grand scale, including buildings and mass-transit systems.
Premiered: April 13, 2003
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Ski-Dubai offers what seems impossible - snow in the desert. Rising from the sea of sand that surrounds Arabia's most vibrant city, it's the first indoor slope with a black ski run and will provide the complete indoor alpine experience.
The Gotthard Base Tunnel is set to become the world's largest rail tunnel, creating a flat rail link for travel through the Alps. With breakthrough engineering methods, this project is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and dramatic of modern times.
The Woodrow Wilson Bridge that has spanned the Potomac River since the 1960s is proving inadequate for the demands of the 21st Century. A replacement is being constructed, featuring seven more miles of roadway to connect Virginia and Maryland.
On Hong Kong's Lantau Island a team of experts are building one of the most impressive cable cars ever seen. This year-round system, the Ngong Ping 360, as it has recently been renamed, is not only the longest detachable cable car system but the biggest.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: April 13, 2003
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Examining construction projects of a grand scale, including buildings and mass-transit systems. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. Bullseye: Amazing New Competition Series
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia