Season 4, Episode 10 Do You See What I See?
First Aired: December 18, 1997
Benton (Eriq La Salle) is hailed a miracle worker by a blind, homeless man when Peter touches the hit-and-run victim's neck and he can suddenly see again. Meanwhile, Greene finds himself deeply moved by the plight of a 67-year-old woman who was beaten and raped.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 19, 1994
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: The riveting medical drama that redefined the genre for the 1990s and into the 21st century. Created by author Michael Crichton and set in a Chicago ER, the series chronicles the lives of its harried staff in staccato, realistic scenes of lives saved and l… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life