Season 8, Episode 5 Motherf.
First Aired: August 21, 2011
Dissatisfied with his new "Johnny's Bananas" costar, Drama hatches a plan to bring Andrew Dice Clay back to the show. Meanwhile, Vince tries to do his own damage control with a Vanity Fair interview; Eric bonds with Sloan's ex-stepmother over their romantic woes; and Ari's recent tryst makes for an awkward business meeting with Dana Gordon.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: July 18, 2004
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: A young movie star from Queens lives the good life in Hollywood surrounded by his boyhood pals, who shamelessly milk the actor's fame for all it's worth. Modeled on the starstruck experiences of coexecutive producer Mark Wahlberg, this breezy satire has mo… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly