Engaged & Underage 2007 | TV Show Watchlist
Following young engaged couples (ages 18-21) in the final weeks before their weddings.
Premiered: January 22, 2007
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Michelle is a hot-headed princess used to the finer things in life, while her fiancé Ben manages a fast-food joint. Michelle's tough-as-nails dad doesn't think Ben's good enough for Michelle, and Ben's possessive mom doesn't want to lose Ben to Michelle. As tensions rise and tempers flare just days before the wedding, everyone is left wondering whether or not the couple will go through with the ceremony.
A wedding is stressful enough with one bride, but try throwing two into the mix! Cassie and Emmelie fight an uphill battle getting the wedding of BOTH their dreams, while also facing opposition from family for being too young AND gay.
When Maribel's family moved across the country, she couldn't stand to be apart from her high school sweetheart, Julio… so she ran away from home to be with him! Now Maribel and Julio are engaged, and her parents are furious and refuse to attend the wedding. With the ceremony days away, can Maribel change their minds?
Since they started dating, Krystle has been living in Maryland while Kiel, an Airforce explosives expert, has been stationed in South Carolina. But distance hasn't been the only thing coming between them. Having hooked up with all of her bridesmaids, bisexual bride-to-be Krystle is forced to choose between her wild ways and her future hubby. As the day draws near, Krystle comes to terms with the sacrifice that comes with marriage.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: January 22, 2007
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: Following young engaged couples (ages 18-21) in the final weeks before their weddings. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life