Dr. G: Medical Examiner 2004 | TV Show Watchlist
The Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner's Office in Orlando is spotlighted as investigators try to determine causes of death.
Premiered: July 23, 2004
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
A healthy 53-year-old woman is found dead in bed. After performing an autopsy and taking blood and tissue samples, Dr. G cannot find the cause of death.
An employee is found dead in a restaurant kitchen. Clues found near the body include an empty cash register, a knife, a phone ripped off the wall, and a trail of blood splotches leading to a vandalized car in the parking lot.
On a rural Texas highway, a fire is discovered in which three bodies have been burnt beyond recognition. Dr. G finds bullets in all three bodies, and determines that they were all fatally shot before being set on fire.
While in the process of adopting a five-week-old baby, a mother takes him to work with her. While there, the baby inexplicably obtains a skull fracture while unsupervised.
Video ClipsSee all »
Watch See all »
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: July 23, 2004
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: The Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner's Office in Orlando is spotlighted as investigators try to determine causes of death. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 4. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 5. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. I Can Do That: The Harlem Globetrotters, Penn and Teller, AiRealistic