Season 1, Episode 21 Whose Mid-Life Crisis Is It Anyway?
First Aired: March 14, 1990
When Doogie's dad decides to retire, discouraged that his research failed to make a splash in medical journals, Doogie prescribes an attitude adjustment. Moore: George Wyner. Charlie: Ralph Manza. McGuire: Mitchell Anderson.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 19, 1989
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Steven Bochco and David E. Kelley created this comedy about a 16-year-old wunderkind physician who graduated from medical school at age 14 and began his residency at an L.A. hospital. Making sure Doogie's head didn't get too big for his stethoscope were hi… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Jane The Virgin: Chapter Twenty-One