Season 6, Episode 13 How About a Friendly Shrink?
First Aired: January 17, 2010
Katherine is seeing a psychiatrist, but Lynette won't see a couples' therapist. Meanwhile, Gaby and Susan are determined to find out if their kids are in the smartest group at school; and Angie disapproves of Danny's new girlfriend.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 3, 2004
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Following her suicide, Mary Alice Young keeps tabs on friends and family she left behind on bucolic suburban Wisteria Lane. But this being a prime-time soap (if a tongue-in-cheek one), they all harbor a sordid secret or two. Created by writer-producer Marc… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2