Da Ali G Show 2003 | TV Show Watchlist
An American version of the British comedy series features Ali G, a white wannabe rap star and hip-hop journalist in a yellow track suit who ambushes newsmakers and ordinary citizens with a barrage of bizarre (and often hilarious) questions. Among Ali G's n (more…)
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Ali G gets relationship advice from Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus author John Gray. Excited to discuss reproductive rights with a lesbian couple (after all, 'he's got loads of' their videos), Ali G then goes to a pro-choice march in Washington. Meanwhile, Borat goes job-hunting, Ali G talks money with former presidential economics advisor Charles Schultze, and Bruno gets wrestling lessons from a college team on spring break in Daytona Beach. Finally, Ali G gets some grammar tips from '60 Minutes' pundit Andy Rooney.
Ali G muses about Moses and the U.S. Constitution with historian/author/'hair stylist' Gore Vidal. Borat goes house-shopping with a realtor, taking time to ask essential buyer's questions about integration, burial sites, padded cells and bathroom soundproofing. Ali G explores safe-sex issues via a genitalia model with sex educator Sally Epstein. Bruno falls hard for a barn dancer in Georgia. Ali G conducts a panel on medical ethics with several renowned experts.
Ali G ponders issues of security with former Commissioner of the Immigration and Naturalization Service James Ziglar. On the road to sample some of America's favorite hobbies, Borat winds up wrestling with a self-defense expert, making music with a yoga teacher, and sniffing up members of a new-age dance class. Ali G chats with former EPA Administrator and New Jersey Governor Christine Whitman. In Miami, Bruno discusses the future of clubbing with Nerve Lounge owner James Butler. Finally, Ali G moderates a expert panel discussion on animal rights.
In New York to sell book ideas to some high-profile publishers and agents, Ali G pitches a few would-be bestsellers, including a vibrating book designed to stimulate the mind and more. Bruno chats with fashion guru Leon Hall; later, he and 'fashion police' James Campbell and Randy McLaughlin rate the attire of some Hollywood notables. Ali G interviews U.S. Olympic president (and former swimming star) John Nabor. Finally, Borat travels to Nashville and Tucson to 'learn to be country star.'
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: February 22, 2003
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: An American version of the British comedy series features Ali G, a white wannabe rap star and hip-hop journalist in a yellow track suit who ambushes newsmakers and ordinary citizens with a barrage of bizarre (and often hilarious) questions. Among Ali G's n… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life