Season 1, Episode 6 Who Are You?
First Aired: November 10, 2000
A murdered woman's skeleton is discovered in a cement slab underneath a house, and Grissom must figure out who she was and what happened to her. Also, Catherine's ex-husband is charged with raping a stripper; and a police officer is suspected of lying to investigators about his role in what was at first thought to be a suicide. Grissom: William Petersen. Catherine: Marg Helgenberger. Brass: Paul Guilfoyle.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: October 6, 2000
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: Las Vegas criminologists use scientific methods to solve grisly murders in this unusually graphic (and hugely popular) drama, which inspired a host of other cop-show 'procedurals.' An immediate ratings smash for CBS, the series adroitly mixes painstaking d… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life