Criminal Justice 2009 | TV Show Watchlist
This thriller follows the trial of a murder suspect who has no memory of committing the crime.
Premiered: November 11, 2009
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
With the trial a week away Alice tells Jack the defence case is weak. After a visit from Ella to see the new baby, Juliet finally admits to Jack about her husband's control and abuse and says she will tell the court, for Ella's sake.
Juliet has a baby girl. Jack and colleague Alice tell her the outcome of the trial will determine whether she can keep her. Flo questions Ella with her Inspector husband Chris, whom Flo accuses of grooming Ella to be hostile to her mother.
Remanded in prison Juliet tells Jack that she was on anti-depressants but stopped them unbeknown to her controlling husband. She is pregnant.
Ben's new barrister hits on a defence which, if it works, will see Ben set free. She enlists Ben's solicitor to dig up evidence to support their argument, and once again Ben is required to lie about the fatal night's events.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 11, 2009
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: This thriller follows the trial of a murder suspect who has no memory of committing the crime. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
Drug War American Style: The Internationalization of Failed Policy and its Alternatives (Current Issues in Criminal Justice)
By GarlandBuy New: $175.00
By LFB Scholarly Publishing LLCBuy New: $60.00
By Carolina Academic PressBuy New: $30.40
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life