A dramedy set in Seattle about two married couples and their single friends, who are trying the dating scene. Based on a British series.
Premiered: September 24, 1999
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
It's the Hen and Stag weekend. The secret about Jenny and Adam's kiss is revealed - how will Rachel react? On the stag night, Adam is confronted by his feelings for Jane when she turns up.
Rachel and Adam organise a dinner to announce their engagement. Karen and Miles continue to meet and when Jenny bumps into them out of work again, Miles offers her a job organising his new exhibition.
Rachel and Adam get a loan from the bank to help them afford further pregnancy treatments. Karen is becoming suspicious about David and Jessica. Finally there's some devastating news for Rachel and she offers Adam his freedom.
Jenny now feels more secure and finally gives Pete his marching orders. Adam wonders if his cancer treatment has had a bigger effect on him than they had expected.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 24, 1999
- Rating: None
- User Rating:
- Premise: A dramedy set in Seattle about two married couples and their single friends, who are trying the dating scene. Based on a British series. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 5. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise Is Home
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly