Season 2, Episode 4 Chefs Debbie Gold & Michael Smith: 40 Sardines: Kansas City, Mo.
First Aired: July 23, 2005
Kansas City chefs Debbie Gold and Michael Smith (a husband-and-wife team) obtain tomatoes, squash and potatoes from one farm and eggs from another, then prepare poached-egg soup with squash blossoms and tomatoes, and chicken breast with a sour-cherry-and-asparagus salad.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 16, 2003
- Rating: TV-G
- User Rating:
- Premise: Cooking series that emphasizes the importance of food sources. Chefs are seen at farms where items are grown as well as in kitchens where they prepare dishes using them. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. America's Got Talent: Season 10 Premiere
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia