Brew Masters 2010 | TV Show Watchlist
Following craft beer brewer Sam Calagione as he seeks out new ingredients, recipes and inspirations for his brewery.
Premiered: November 21, 2010
Latest Full EpisodesSee all »
Dogfish Head is about to brew a batch of "Chateau Jihau", a 9000 year-old recipe based on pottery jars recovered from a village in Northern China. Sam heads to Egypt in order to bring back to life beer from one of man's earliest civilizations.
First "cedar-fied" beer is debuted and delays occur when 9,000 gals of 120 Minute IPA is flagged by authorities.
Sam travels to New Zealand to make an indigenous brew for Beervana, the annual craft-brewing competition. Meanwhile, at the Milton brewery, fears of dumping a significant amount of Punkin' Ale loom when it ends up in the wrong type of glass bottles.
Sam heads to Peru to explore an ancient corn based brew called Chicha. Then, it's all hands on deck in Delaware when the Dogfish staff uses human saliva to brew their own Chicha.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: November 21, 2010
- Rating: TV-PG
- User Rating:
- Premise: Following craft beer brewer Sam Calagione as he seeks out new ingredients, recipes and inspirations for his brewery. (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Where Paradise is Home
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly