Season 2, Episode 4 What Does the Bee Do?
First Aired: October 16, 2011
Philadelphia gangsters may prove to be important middlemen for rival factions to get booze into—and out of—Atlantic City. Meanwhile, Nucky's lawyer hatches an idea to expand the scope of his election-fraud case; Owen's munitions experience comes in handy for Nucky; Chalky still feels like a prisoner even though he's out of jail; and Gillian takes advantage of the Commodore's vulnerability while recalling the night they met.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: September 19, 2010
- Rating: TV-MA
- User Rating:
- Premise: Political boss Enoch 'Nucky' Thompson runs Atlantic City at the dawn of Prohibition in this drama inspired by Nelson Johnson's non-fiction book 'Boardwalk Empire: The Birth, High Times, and Corruption of Atlantic City.' (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Voice: Live Finale, Part 2
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 7. The Blacklist: Tom Connolly