Season 1, Episode 4 Let Me Eat Cake!
First Aired: July 1, 2010
With her wedding fast approaching, Bethenny has various nuptial-planning adventures that include a bridal shower hosted by fellow New York City housewife Alex McCord, a wedding dress that might be too small and a fiancé who resists the planning process. Yet Bethenny tries to push the stress aside as she attends her rehearsal brunch.
Cast & Details See all »
- Premiered: June 10, 2010
- Rating: TV-14
- User Rating:
- Premise: A reality spin-off centering on "The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel as she tries to balance motherhood, marriage and her business endeavors. The series' first season tracked Frankel as she planned her nuptials and anticipated the a… (more)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Wayward Pines: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: I'm Thinking of You All the While
- 6. Scandal: You Can't Take Command
- 7. Empire: Pilot